CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Kallie is a Fluzie and Cade is a Baker......

Today is Saturday...Josh and Colton are at the Ranch and we decided to make bread and make haw Jelly, clean the house, do make up and nails, and play. Kallie is all decked out...She looks like she is from the 80's with her big crimped hair, and purple polka dotted nails. Cade wanted to make a cake and go to Tinas last week, so wek made a cake, but stayed home... He is so exited for his birthday!!!

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

I am totally afraid of that 16 year old that has possessed the body of my beautiful young Kallie. Glad to see ade putting his energies into something worthwhile!!! Happy Birthday to Cade!

Jessica said...

Your kids SO look like little Annettes running around!

(And of course I care that you read it...I've even been over here a few times to check yours out! Thanks for leaving SUCH a sweet comment...you are welcome to leave those comments any old time you want~!)

Like my old pic of Adrianne I just posted?!