CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Birdie Smart is ONE!!!

November 18th Tuesday was my bday. My mom and dad were going to have a party in the valley this weekend at my NANA's house, but they decided not to go. I was so sad. My mom took me shopping on my birthday. She bought me lunch, a new phone, and new cute red shoes and a new outfit. It was fun eventhough I still like her phone more than the new play elmo one she bought me. Well, I was VERY sad, because I wanted to see all my aunties and my nana and grandpa. but then THIS package came from that man that drives the big brown truck and brings my mommy new stuff. THis time the package said Happy birthday Birdie!!!! Here is what I got...





My brother helped me open some of the presents, and he thought he was soooo funny because he put my new hair bow in too.


My moms says thanks so much for the new church dress and shoes, the new pj's so I don't look like a boy in my brother's old jamas, and the 2 new outfits. I think my moms friend Ann (our neighbor) will be so happy the next time she comes over to dress me because I have new clothes!! I will try not to be filthy dirty and poopy next time sorry Ann!! Talk to my mom about that.

4 comments:

ann said...

Happy Birthday Birdie!!! I'm sad I didn't know it was her birthday I would have made her cupcakes! Looks like she got some cute stuff, and she was fine the other day!!!

Train Wreck said...

Happy Birdieday! Misty you are too funny! I was going to email you tonight to comeon over and see your little tuckered Cowboys! They are Model material! I wold love to come for another visit! Maybe after theis Cowboy Christmas is over. Your kiddos are getting big! Love the Halloween pics! AND girl get off that ladder!

Ashley said...

Birdie...I am so glad you had a fun birthday. I'm sad that we aren't having your b-day this weekend @ Nana's house, but there will be lots of others.

I love you so much...even when you wake up at mid-night and just want to hang out until 2:00 a.m.

Love, Aunt Ashley

Brown Sugar said...

I have been having cravings for birdie since I babysat her. I can not believe she is 1, you need another baby.