CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

OK........I think I can do this!!

Thanks to this BIG BROWN truck, and a really super nice driver (I hope)...I CAN do this!!! I stopped our UPS man today to ask him if UPS would deliver to me way out in the middle of nowhere on our Ranch. He said that they deliver ANYWHERE!!! So I can still shop online, and still have my wonderful mother in law send me huge packages of everything we left there over the weekend! It is all Good! I am moving!

3 comments:

David & Colleen said...

David will tell you...UPS is the BEST! but then again he does work for them so it might be biased! :o)

Anonymous said...

Misty..you CAN get a p.o box in globe too. Thats what Joe and Kathy had. Its just as easy lol

Anonymous said...

Misty..you CAN get a p.o box in globe too. Thats what Joe and Kathy had. Its just as easy lol