CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'll Bet You Didn't Know.....

That the Smart's were soooo Atheletic. Here we are at a friends house in the valley a few weeks ago. We didn't know what avid bikers we were until we rode the rough off this bike of hers....













OK SO I MOSTLY POSED IN DUMB POSES......




We are also great basketball players.....




White River rafters..

Skooter riders, even on the wrong side of the road in the Bahamas..



Schuffle Boarders....









Cliff Jumpers...

Also, we excel in ping pong-however I have no pic's!!

I was just looking through our pictures and thought these were all funny! Josh complains that I only blog about the ranch. People probably just think we excel in cowboying and steer wrestling....But little did you know we are very well rounded.

0 comments: