CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!

We left for the valley on Friday about noon. We got there, saw Adrainne and Gabe...Josh's sister and our nephew that are for 1 month from Argentina! Then Josh took me shopping for my bday, just a quick trip to the mall, nothing too great. It was nice to be alone with Josh for the first time in 3 weeks. This is Adrianne and baby Gabe.. We went back to Josh's parents and did pedicures on eachother, and went to bed. Saturday morning we went to AJHS for coltons wrestling tournament. He did good. He won 2 and lost 2. It was really close, he lost by just a couple of points. Good Job!! He was NOT in a good mood. He hadn't lost a match until then, so he was a little on the bad mood side! But it was nothing a bunch of Easter Egg coloring with Aunt Ash couldn't fix!!!




We had a good night, we went for yogurt and watched MAMA MIA!! Then we got up and got ready for church. I told Josh that we were going to take some Easter Pictures, and for 3 days prior, I had been coaxing him, and begging him to PLEASE smile and look at the camera! He NEVER does. Well take a look at the pictures I saw when I down loaded my camera!!


This is a nice picture of Birdie!




OH this is a nice smile, and he is looking right at the camera! Nice of Colton to be doing so good also!



Oh Josh you are really trying to make your sweet wife so happy!! You are so Photogenic!

Seriously, this is the best picture I found in the oh maybe 100 we took. If you look past the part where he is grabbing himself I think it is a great picture!!! COME ON JOSH!! I was so completely Pi$$@# when I saw these ...o'well. I called him fuming mad, and he said"wo wo babe, i clearly remember you telling me over what seemed like 200 times, to SMILE and LOOK AT THE CAMERA...I did everything you asked of me sweetie." AHHHH what a punk!
From the looks of these pictures, it seems Joshua has recieved his photogenic genes from his father...see below!

Here are some other pictures they kids were so cute for easter...thanks to Ashley, Annette, and The Children's Place!





We had easter dinner, and an easter egg hunt:



Then we had an adult egg toss. It was going great until Josh dropped our egg and then he just stole another contestants agg out of her hands and started chucking eggs at everyone. It turned into a major egg fight. Lindsay and Matt's car got the worst of it, I have a welt and so does ashley. THEN josh turned on the hose and wouldn't let us get close enough to egg him, so he drenched all of us!! It was fun!

before




during
if you can double click this and enlarge it................ Josh is laughing sooo hard it is hilarious!

AFTER...




We love you guys! Thanks for the great and crazy Easter. We love NANA for planning all the wonderful meals, activities, and being a great baby watcher while I went out! Thanks so much you and Dave are the best! Also, a big shout out to Dave my father in law, for feeding at the ranch this week so I don't have to YOU ARE THE GREATEST EVER!! I totally take back all the bad things I've ever said about you! (just kiddin)


1 comments:

Turleygirl said...

You sure do have cute kids! Love the matching outfits.