CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!



Today May 8th is Josh's Birthday!! The picture shown above is probably going to be his favorite present that he recieves from me. WHY?? you say, Well because this is pretty much Josh's favorite picture of me. WHY??? you say, because I am wearing yellow rockies, and as if that isn't already the most wonderful thing in the world (in his eyes) they are also a size 0, and I am 6weeks pregnant with Colton.After I had Colton, about 3 days later Josh asked if I could start wearing them again. I said I didn't think I'd EVER be able to fit into them (trying to make an excuse to never have to wear the hidious things again)...well since I am married to such a sweet man, he brought home a brand new pair in a size 3 to make me feel better! O man these things were BAD!! O'well. I jut wanted him to know that if they still made Rockies, (and if they made them in now a size 5, and 4 kids later)...I would gladly take one for the team and wear them all day long today for his birthday!!


Josh is a wonderful man, this is on October 18,2003...after we went through the temple!! I am so thankful for him, and for his testimony. (Sorry for the crooked scanned in pictures)


These are some pictures of Josh in his younger days. He loves his dogs and was always out in the woods. Here is a picture of Josh at the ranch, he still loves his dogs and now loves being in the high desert. With a bunch of cows and horses.

Posted by Picasa


We love you Josh!! You are the greatest daddy and "love guy"!! We are so exited you were born today!! Thank You so much for all of the wonderful things you do for our little family!

3 comments:

Adrianne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little brother. I wanted to call you but my phone wasn't working, and I'm pretty sure you're at the ranch out of range anyway. Misty, I tried REALLY HARD to give him a good solid foundation in proper fashion before I left him to go away to school, but even at 14 it was a losing battle. Love you guys!

Brown Sugar said...

are you leaning against a porto-potty in that photo? Happy B-day Joshua!

Anonymous said...

Ya a porta potty, JP1, and Jason Stockon...coulddn't get trashier than that!!