CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

THE SMARTS ARE O U T!!!


We are all packed up. We have only to take our expensive fire alarms off the wall and load up our 25 chickens, and head for home. Haystack Ranch!! This is so bittersweet for us. We are SO exited to be together and so exited about the next 2 years adventures that I'm sure will come our way. We have 2 years worth of work PAYING work, down there, and a great homeschool program. Hopefully, Globe 1st ward is mind blowingly fun and entertaining!
We are so thankful for all of our friends here. We have been so thankful everyday for all you have done to help us move. Help me move since Josh has been working on a Big Long job in Sierra Vista!! We love everyone and will miss you so much!! I will get the internet there in July, and until then, I will update our blog in the valley where I plan on spending the summer by the pool, and with Kallie at Skateland! Call me and come visit us anytime!! We LOVE company. We also changed our email, it is smartfamily06@gmail.com. So take note of that and keep in touch!!

1 comments:

Brady & Jessica said...

It's finally here. What will Daisy do without you guys? But what a great experience to "rough it" with just your little family. It may not be easy, but what great memories you will build. How neat to have to rely on each other. So I am totally counting on having a traveling buddy to go to Globe with me. Sweet. I'll even drink a Coke with you when we get to town! You can't pass that up. Keep in touch and don't be too surprised when the Peters' drop in unexpectedly! Love ya and will miss ya but will keep in touch! Jessica