CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Khloe LaRae Smart is here!!!

This Is Khloe. She was born on November 18, 2007. Sh was 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. She was our only baby that wasn't born with her tongue tied. She is doing great and is somehow surviving her brothers and sister who love her. We picked the kids up from school yesterday and they were about to have an anxiety attack because I made them wait to touch her until we got home to touch her. When we got about half way home Colton said "I can't stand it"!! He's great and so is Kallie. Cade is great too but he definately can NOT be around her insupervised. He calls her "my babt doie". I;ll keep you posted. But this is my first time attempting to blog on my own, so these posts will probably be coming slowly...but surely.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

she's soooooooooo cute I can't sand it!!! I'm with Colton on that one. But does Colton need new clothes as all he wears are JFC contracting t-shirts...

Brown Sugar said...

Khloe is beautiful. I cant believe she is here and that you have already posted so many pictures!!!! I am so excited about your blog. I am totally going to link you.