CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

MY INLAWS








  • I just want to bear my tesitmony about my inlaws!!! Incase no one has heard, which I'm sure you have, I have the best inlaws in the world.. not just a good mother in law, or sister in law, but the whole bunch of them. Every single one is so amazing. Ashely, Dave, and Annette came for the birth. Dave and Ashely stayed at home with the kids, and Annette came to the hospital. Then Annette and Dave stayed until Wednesday, helped me decorate for Christmas, cleaned, did all of my laundry, made great comfort food meals, went grocery shopping...not to mention took care of all the kids. I know she was really worn out, but then... She took them with her to the valley. Ashley took Kallie and they had a great time. She spent the night there and went to Mindy's and had lots of fun. Annette went shopping all day on Friday, so Aunt Alli took Kallie and Cade to the new mall, played, saw Santa, built reindeer at build a bear, went to the movies, ate dinner, and Cade got to drink as many sippie cups as he wanted. I'll put pictures up when they get home.


  • I just want to tell you guys how much I appreciate you and love you. You don't know how much you are helping me I am able to rest and all I'm worried about is how I'm going to do it on my own when Monday comes, so pray for me... or for the kids.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

You forgot to mention that I babysat your kids so you could go on vacation and make this baby, and that I called with helpful comments such as "do you feel like you butt was ripped in two and blood is falling freely from your person??"
I love that picture of my parents, your kids are adorable, and I'm already dreaming about that cozy couch on Christmas morning.

Adrianne said...

p.s. I can't stop looking at Khloe's pictures. I'm DYING to hold her! Please don't let her grow any before I get there.