CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Colton's Baptism October 20, 2007






Since we didn't have a blog when Colton got baptized last month, I wanted to post it now, so Adrianne and Ashley could see some pictures. Since they were both in Argentina when he was baptized. So here they are. It was so neat. I wish you could have been there. Jason talked and Lindsay, they were so good. From the pictures, you can see Colton chose to wear his bolo tie from my great grandpa. He has a collection of them from him and is very proud of them. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

i wanted to make a special bolo tie for colton when we lived in Tom and Katherine's house. I was going to catch a scorpion and freeze it in some glass. but then when i'd find a scorpion, i'd burn, slice, smash, or microwave it until the body was no good.
... sorry colton

Adrianne said...

I'm so happy for Colton and wish I could have been there. I have many comments: -why is Colton soaking wet and it doesn't loo like Josh is wet at all. Did he actually enter the water? - Josh definitely looks hot in a baptism jumper, but he could learn some hair combing tips from his son...who I am so pleased to see was wearing real church pants and did not have a buzz cut. He looks VERY handsome! Kallie is too cute and stylish for words. Cade is a mini-Josh, and that kind of scares me.vtoxu