CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

THE RODEO.......

We had such a great July 24th... Colton was entered up in the St. Johns Rodeo on Thursday..There is a video below of his Steer ride. He took 2nd place!! And he won $60 dollars. He is so exited. After that we headed to the ranch.

Here is Kallie she spent all day on the pony riding around. She didn't want to enter in the barrels, but after we got there she was so sorry she didn't so she might do Eager days soon..

Cade spent most of the day roping this "girl bull" She was a little girl who I think might have been dropped off at the rodeo by her parents and left, she played with Cade all day, We bought her food and drinks when she asked, and I didn't see her with an adult at all, o'well. She put up with Cade all day. Cade also told us on the way to the rodoe that morning at 7am that he had a sucker in his nose. We didn't pay any attention to him he was in the back of the suburban and who knows what he was thinking. BUT... at 7PM he sneezed and out came a snotty puffy 1/2 inch long sucker stick. Go figure...He had that thing up his nose all day. He was happy roping his girl bull and drinking coke all day, so I guess the sucker stick didn't bother him.

Here is Colton before he rode...




Here is the video...watch the whole thing it is so funny...



3 comments:

Ashley said...

I am just so proud of Colton! He looks so big - he's not this little boy anymore!!! Way to go buddy!! I promise I will come to the next ride & cheer you on!

Love you!

Love,
Aunt Ashley

Adrianne said...

YEAH Colton!!! You are such a rodeo STAR! I really hope next time I get to come see you. I miss you buddy.

Train Wreck said...

A natural! He did so great!! Tell him I wish I was there to get pictures!!He rode and got off just like a "big" cowboy!! Walks off like a true winner, confident not strutting! That video was great, good job mom! You are awful brave too, for letting him try it!