CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MY BABIES ARE GETTING TOOOO BIG...

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL....


We sold our beautiful, favorite, last house ever, house in Vernon in February.

(This is a picture from the back of our meadow of the barn and the back of the house...)


We moved into a spec house we had just finished that hadn't sold yet in Linden. There are great things about the move. And the greatest thing is that Linden School is the greatest school. AND it is about a 2 minute walk from the house...that means no packing up all 4 kids to drive to town. That means no trying to keep the 2 little ones awake on the way home. That means not going through $150 worth of fuel every 4 days!!! That means not spending 2-3 hours of my day on the road!! I love my life right now. (but I miss my great house) O'well it's all worth it, and we are young. We have at least one more house to build left in us. Here are Colton and Kallie this morning ready for school. That is why I chose this song to play on the blog. I can't believe they are getting so big. Josh and I were talking about Colton graduationg in 10 years last night and we were both so sad. I wish I could trap them and keep them little forever...




PS we had a great time at the ranch this weekend ..go here for a few details and I will post about it soon....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Misty it is so crazy to me that your kids are so big! I wish I lived closer to see y'all more than once every 5 years :) Keep writing...I check all the time to see what is new!

Love,
Cousin Lettie

ann said...

Hey I love the blog. Your kids really are so cute, I love the rodeo pics. There's nothing more adorable than a liitle cowboy. Sorry about the dog comment, that wasn't meant to be a slam on your dogs. I'm sure they are nice, it's just how can you not love gus, right?

Anonymous said...

awh they are growin up :[[ i miss you guys i need to go the ranch. my cowgirlness is wearin off if thats possible. i am never gonna stop goin up there. that place is my life. and you guys are my family. even though its not gonna be the same there without joe and kathy cause they took over as my grandparents when mine died but i will definitely go up there to help you guys with anything. you guys need help with. im just one call away. i will get john to take me up there if my dad doesnt go. well i love you guys so so much :] and i miss you. call me woman!! it feels like i havent talked to you in ages!! oh and next time i go up im bringin dutch so you guys can meet the love of my life :]

love always,
bailee :]

Brown Sugar said...

I dont know why but that picture of Colton and Kallie made me really teary eyed. Colton looks so big.