CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Crazy Days!!



We have been so busy!! We had a great weekend at the ranch for Colton's bday. I haven't posted the pictures, because our camera is Missing. Also this week, Colton became a Bear. He got all of his things done, and he graduated from a Wolf to a Bear in scouts. Also, we got school pic's back. I have made butter, salsa, bottled the salsa, painted all the trim on my house, made shutters, painted the doors, I will do a whole post on it soon!!! We have had a full week. I am so thankful for good kids, who are so fun to have..especially since Josh has been at the Ranch ALLLLL WEEK!! My bed has been the only one that has needed to be made in the mornings, because we have all slept in it. I will post more soon..
























































































0 comments: