CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A WAY OVER DUE UPDATE!!!

I know I have said this before, but we have the greatest NEIGHBORS...some examples below:





Our lovely neighbor Steve playing a neighborly game of baseball with all of the kids.





These are of Cade yesterday at Lisa our other great neighbors, her sons are (as Cade calls them) RIGTAH short for Riggin and Utah. It is ok, because Riggin calls him Ted, and Lisa calls him Tug. Here he is playing with their PLETHERA (sp) of cowboy stuff...
















Now is where the really good stuff starts..last Thursday, I painted all of the trim on the outside of the house, then I decided I wanted to make shutters and paint the front door. SO...Lisa came over last Friday, and helped me MAKE, PAINT and HANG shutters on our house. I haven't had any ambition to do anything to this house since we moved from my wonderful house in Vernon, and because I know this house isn't permanent for us. But as I realized that we have lived in this house LONGER now than we lived in our VERNON house, I figured that I should at least make an attempt to jazz the place up. Plus who knows how long we will stay here. We kinda like the neighbors..





































FINISHED PRODUCT.....
It is just becoming so cute I might actually someday love it as much as I did this house...






Ok probably not, but the neighbors make it all worth the difference in the houses. Plus, in my old house having this many kids over all the time might have thrown me over the edge, but here it is just perfect..

2 comments:

ann said...

You have done an awesome job making your house cute! Kuddos to you and Lisa!

Adrianne said...

I have total power tool envy.