CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

AHHHH It's Wrestling Season again!

OK I love wrestling season, I might love it more than COlton. I get crazy. I get a stomache ache, and I think I get Terrets (SP?) Something takes over my mind and body and it is definately NOT normal!! Colton did so good yesterday There is a video of one of his matches below. He is the one in the blue singlet I couldn't put them all on this one took about 1 hr to down load...but you can see this one!!He won all 3 of his matches and took 1st place at Blue Ridge yesterday!! He wrestles 72's. I'm so exited this kid is absolutely ALL AMERICAN!! Last summer he won the calf riding in the rodeos, he's a great wrestler, He loves scouts, he loves his Heavenly Father, and he is a great Big Brother. He was having a really hard time deciding whether to wrestle this Saturday, or Pinewood Derby, to a 9 year old american male that is like life or death! He is so sweet, he asked Josh for a blessing. He decided to do his Pinewood Derby at scouts! I guess that'll be ok. One good thing is that it is going to be a way better day on my heart and blood Pressure!! GOOD JOB SMOKER!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good job colton! I love wrestling too!

Adrianne said...

Dear Colton, Whata GREAT job you did at your wrestling tournament!! I am very proud of you. Remember that the most important thing is always to be a good sport. We love you tons and miss you so much and we can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! aunt adrianne