CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

WHY WHY WHY?

Why when you think you know what you are going to do, do you try to fast about it AGAIN? We are moving to the ranch, I think. But then we decided to fast yesterday, because we realllly want to make sure it is what we should do. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?


The ward boundaries got realigned- which means ALL of our old, wonderful, BEST, amazing , GENUINE, friends are now back in our ward, or we are in theirs..whatever.



But almost better than that LOOK AT OUR NEW BISHOP....STEVE WILLIAMS, like Beau and Gracie and Joshee's dad. Like ANN's husband. This guy is the most amazing person you will ever know. We knew that from the moment we met them, when they moved in next to us. We knew that they were so cool, we knew he was the sweetest husband and father, we knew that he was a spiritual giant, we knew he was the funniest person in the world. But dang now I wish I would have been on better behavior around him!!

SO...here's the question. SHOULD WE REALLY MOVE?? We are so confused!! We really love it here! But we really miss being together. What should we do?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I wish I had some profound advice for you all, but I don't. I don't know if it's because I'm not married & am not raising 4 kids while my husband is gone all the time - but I will say that I know you will make the right decision b/c you go about it the right way.

Hopefully some of your other bloggers will have better advice.

Love you!

ann said...

Just wanted to say thank you thank yo thank you for dinner last night!
Gracie says misty makes the bestest stuff, and I couldn't agree more.
I say stay if Josh can be around more, if not, family comes first!