CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas....and more Cade





This is our Christmas tree. Everyone took a picture by it. It was so fun to decorate it, and the kids love it. However, you won't be spotting any presents under this beautiful tree this year until probably Christmas Eve Day, THANKS TO CADE. I'm not even going to attempt it, I know that they will be opened, I know I will lose my temper, and I know he will be spanked, and yelled at. So being the great mom I am (haha) I'm choosing to pick my battles and this is not one I have the time or energy for. So I guess we'll wait until Christmas Eve Day, when all of all of our family will arrive - which means lots of eyes to watch him.

























This is cade playing, I don't know if he is a jew or a cowboy...But he LOVES this hat, or what is left of this cowboy hat. Also he loves pink nail polish, which is what is on his face, and ny bathroom floor, and his legs, and Coltons favorite horse shirt that Cade was wearing declaring"mine"-"neigh neigh" everytime you asked him why he was wearing Coltons shirt.











Cade Cade Cade.... I know you know the staying in bed delima, so this was last Thursday. I have started tying his door shut so he doesn't get out. Only until his crib tent gets here thanks to Ashelys friend Dabrielle. So he was loud for awhile and then when he quiets down, I go and check on him this is what I found. A wet floor, an emptied closet, an emptied dresser, and a naked baby sprawled out on the bed. Enlarge the picture so you can see his hands behind his head.

2 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

Cade is such a sweetheart. how do you keep getting such mild mannered babies? you guys are so lucky!

Ashley said...

Seriously - I'm afraid this kid might do you in. However, he sure does provide lots of comedy for the rest of us. you go Cade!!!