CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Khloe is trying to survive...

This is Khloe. I have her on top of the washer because she is in hiding. I spend a great part of the day finding hiding spots for her. Because Cade can't stay away from her. Today I was doing laundry and I thought Cade was upstairs playing, until he came and got me and said" otion...her" then he pulled me into my room where Khloe was in her swing covered with lotion. Cade was so proud of himself and thought I'd be so happy, so I told him thank you and hid the lotion.








Here he is again palying in his jew cowboy hat..

3 comments:

Mindy said...

now misty, if that isn't the most clever place to hide khloe and keep her warm! did cade find her? that boy is full of life!!! hope to see you and your beautiful house and adorable kids on christmas.

Brown Sugar said...

I can not think of a better place to take a cat nap than ontop of a dryer. Khloe is getting so big!

Adrianne said...

She is getting gentle vibrations without the special little chair!

I can't WAIT to see them!