CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

This week...


This is COlton, today as he was playing playdough
and Josh and I were sitting in front of him, and he says
"hey Mom, in the summer when you are skinny again
and Khloe is older, are you going to wear wranglers
and go to the ranch?" That wasn't the funny part though
the funny part was Josh laughing and shaking his head
saying over and over "well answer the boy"!! After we
were laughing Colton kept saying "I wasn't making fun of you
mom, I was just wondering".




THis was Friday, Kallie was all ready for her Christmas
program, I tried to down load a vidoe of the songs but I can't
seem to do it. So this is all I have.



Oh and we all know this character, he is eating
granola bars, standing on his trike.


Today (SUnday) playing playdough


Josh and Khloe

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

ha ha. That's like Mario asking if my new celulite was due to the pregnancy...only he's not 8, he should know beter. I CAN'T WAIT t get my hands on those kids!!

Brown Sugar said...

I love the look of determination on Cade's face as he pounds out his playdough. He makes a fist just like my mom.