CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

SNOW DAY!!!


Colton and his snowman he made by himself, because Cade was too cold, and all Kallie could think about was the hot Cocoa- she hardly even wanted to stay outside since the minute I told them when they were done I'd have hot cocoa waiting.

Cade got mad because his hands were too "eeezing"



Cade and Kallie

Also today, I asked Cade if he had been upstairs playing with his neigh neighs, and he said very loudly."no no mine muuuuuules" like I was retarded for not knowing the difference.

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

I'm with Kallie - hot cocoa is better than snow.

Ashley said...

Your kids look so big - heighth wise- in their snow gear. Amazing that Cade is so bugged by something as menial as freezing hands when other more serious things so don't bug him, i.e. a comfy bed versus the floor.