CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

2 of my favorite things to see Josh do........

I watched him do this week..........


Monday we got a babysitter (thanks Kaylyn) and we left all 4 kids and went to the ranch!! We were so exited because this is the first time in 10 months we have been alone!! We have been talking about being able to ride (for more than just a couple of hours), since we got the ranch. So we were really exited. And I figured it was as good a time as any to wean KHLOE... (WroNG!!) We got there Monday, things were great. We got up really early Tuesday and rode. One of my favorite things to see Josh do... RIDE




He got all the fences, it was so nice!! See it was finally getting light. By this time I was NOT glad I had left Birdie at home. My boobs felt like they were going to explode, and I cried twice because I missed her. BUT IT WAS FUN!!








So it is now Thursday, I am feeling a little bit better! Birdie slept all night in her crib, and I was taking Josh some water this morning, and realized that I love watching Josh
pour concrete... I know I am really wierd...but I always try to time it to be there when he is pouring out, because he gets all pumped up when the truck comes, and starts acting funny. I know it probably doesn't make sense to anyone else, but I just thought about it today when I saw him. I am so glad to have a nice husband who works hard, loves and honors his family, and wants to be with us more than anyone else in the world !!(Also, he is gone to the ranch for the rest of the week, and he won't know that I did this post about him, or he might not love me so much any more for embarrassing him!!)









7 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

you know my favorite part about watching Josh pour concrete? his weird ass friend with the ponytail.

Misty Smart said...

Lindsay-
i know!! the dude is crazy- double click on the picture and look at his nike airs just thrown on the other slab they poured yesterday--

ann said...

Cute post about Josh, oh and thanks for the cookies and the cookie dough, so good. I hope your kids don't get what gracie had.

Wyatts said...

That was a very cute post! I know exactly how you feel, too! (not the weaning part yet...) but I felt through your words how much you love your husband! I love to watch mine do his "things" too! Josh should be proud not embaressed to have a sweet wife.

Wyatts said...

Oh and p.s. Thanks for the cookies and dough too! I guess?? You know I'm gonna eat it and that means shame on you!

David & Colleen said...

I just love your family...you guys are the greatest.It was good seeing you the other night. Thanks for all you guys do for my pops.David and I are gonna have to come visit you and pretend we are country folk.

Train Wreck said...

Wow! You have been busy since I was here last! Great pictures! You kids are getting so big! We have yet to have a free min to get to the ranch. I porbably won't recognize it! Very entertaining your life!!