CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

OCD????

OK- So anyone who knows me knows I am kind of border line OCD- but only on some issues*, I have my clothes color cordinated in my closet, I try to have the laundry done always-I get my car cleaned, or clean it myself every Monday, and I am a LIST MAKER. I make a list for everything. This may seem annoying to some people, but it comes in really handy-especially for meals. First of all I HATE CEREAL FOR BREAKFAST. My kids hardly ever have cereal for breakfast- When they do get to have it, they think it's great!! I make my menu and make the shopping list. I only go to the store once. It saves so much time and money. And I need to save time these days-especially when I have 2 kids that take up one whole shopping cart. I try to go when Josh can babysit. Shopping trips alone are like GOLD to me, so i try to only do it once..So this is what I do...

(you may have to double click to see it)

After awhile, you will have a few months of planned meals to rotate., along with the shopping list!!But after a year, you will have a whole years worth. I still add new recipes. I have a folder of planned meals which makes it easy to shop and plan ahead..

* i am however really easy going about letting my kids play in the dirt, helping me in the kitchen, and making play messes IF THEY ARE CLEANED UP DIRECTLY!!

HERE IS BIRDIE ENJOYING DINNER LAST NIGHT!!!

2 comments:

Adrianne said...

Please plan my meals and email them to me. Please remember not to include any ingredients difficult to buy in Argentina or that my husband doesn't like. That would include: boneless skinless chicken breast, mushrooms, any vegetable not in season, cinnamon, any common seasoning mix, canned beans, any kind of mexican food or sauce, salad dressing, canned chicken....

Adrianne said...

oh, and please translate "pork shoulder" to spanish. I still don't know what I'm buying when it somes to meat...