CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ALL AMERICAN BOY....AND WEEKEND

This weekend started out with no school Friday. It was great!! We got the house done early. NANA and Grandpa Smart came up on Friday. We went to Colton's FOOTBALL game on Saturday. They won- but I think it was more stressful for JOSH than Colton. Isn't he soo cute. I can't believe how big he is. Chip and Hallie came also. It was fun.





















































THEN we headed for the ranch-of course. Our friend Dave Kriser came with 2 of his 4 kids, his wife was having a spa weekend with some friends- WAY to go DAVE.. you have it figured out. And I think Dave was probably suggesting that Josh do that for me after I yelled at them both yesterday...ps SORRY DAVE!!





Here they are wrestling and playing around. Noah and Jacob were such nice boys and they were VERY funny. Noah was playing a card game with my mother in law who he called grandma- she was singing songs. She asked Noah if his favorite song was I Hope They Call Me On A Mission, and she started to sing it. He stopped her and said "NO WAY...my favorite song is (and he sang) DON"T YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME" SO funny!!! He also survived getting attacked by yellow jackets that morning.






















Then Monday we ended the weekend with the Watson's, Ashley, and Mindy coming up. Josh bucked and bucked Colton's little mule buttercup who hasn't been ridden in a year, and then Colton got on him. We all watched like it was a rodeo, and had a great barbeque!!! Here is a video of Colton working the mule after Josh did...





3 comments:

ann said...

Love all the pics. Hey, I hope I haven't made you feel bad about the dogs. We don't mind having them around at all. The shoe stealing was the highlight of the weekend. Anyway I would hate to think I had anything to do with getting them banished to the ranch.

Unknown said...

Go colton!!!.. Looks like you guys are having fun. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Adrianne said...

Like father like son...no butt in his uniform! :) Is that Josh in the pics?? He's so freaking skinny I don't recognize him! Man, I miss you guys.