CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Better Late THan Never....

We were out of town on our anniversary. We were at the Ranch. ....It sounds lame, but I was a good sport because I thought about all the things we did last year without a nursing baby...we went to Portland for 4 days, Mexico for 5 days, Cruised the Carribean, Cruised the Bahamas, and went to Georgia - So I pretty much knew that I wouldn't be going to Womens's Conference and my Anniversary was going to be low key this year due to a cute little nursing baby girl. ANYWAY we were gone and I don't want to miss this post for my book, so I am making up for it now.


HAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY TO US.....




Josh and I were married on July 10, 1999. We had the funnest wedding ever!! So many friends, so much fun, so much DANCING in the RAIN!!

















On October 18,2003- We were sealed in the temple.


We've been married for 9 years this year. We have a great life. We are so thankful for the fun times we have had, the memories we have made together, and the children we have been lucky enough to have. We are so thankful for the gospel in our lives. We LOVE our family and we are so thankful we are together FOREVER!!!

4 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

Happy Aniversary!! please send me a copy of that picture of you and Josh with your long and flowing locks. I totally remember when you guys got those and I definetly want to display them in my home. if my memory serves me correctly I believe there is one where Josh is roping you? yeah thats right.

Biggs Family said...

Congratulations, You guys look very happy.

Wyatts said...

Hey I'm glad you did your post! Love the young pic of you guys!

Ashley said...

Dude...Josh, you look like 45 in those pictures...how old are you???