CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

On Saturday, I went to the church for a stake activity. We had 4 mini classes. Marriage, Spiritual Strength, Knowledge, and Being Industrious. They were all so great. Then we ate an awesome dinner, and watched the General Relief Society Broadcast. The spirit was so strong, and through out the broadcast, I kept thinking how grateful that I am to belong to this church. I am grateful for Joseph Smith and for the sacrifices he went through and endured for me. I am grateful for Jesus Christ. I know that he died for me. I know that because of him, we can repent and live again with him, and our families forever. I am grateful for this gospel, for this church I belong to and for the blessings that are poured out on my family because of a husband who is always obidient, strong, and willing to serve. I am so grateful to him that he lives the gospel everyday. I am thankful for his example to me. I love waking up and seeing him in his chair reading the scriptures. It makes me a better person to be married to him. I have never born my testimony at church. Just the thought of making myself walk up to the stand makes me almost pass out. But I do have a testimony. I love being surrounded by strong, honest people. I am thankful for my Savior.
I was looking online and came across this. Please click on the link, and watch this. No matter who you are or what religion you are, it is bound to uplift you today. In a world and time of such upheavil, anyone could use a little uplifting...RIGHT? CLICK HERE

5 comments:

Leticia said...

Misty you are so cute! Josh is so stinking lucky that he got you! Thanks for your post it is nice to get to have a little bit of a reminder of who we are and what we stand for every once in a while! Love ya!

Leticia said...

Shut up Ace is not getting married!!!!! I think that I am going to pass out! When, where, and who????? I am obviously out of that loop...I need details!

Wyatts said...

That sounds like it was easy...see you can do that from the pulpit. j/k I know it is scary. Ditto on the ladies day out! I really needed it and I'm so glad I was there!

ann said...

Sorry I missed out on the classes for the ladies day out, but I too loved the broadcast. Way to share your testimony on your blog, I think it takes just as much guts as saying it over the pulpit. You are such a good example of how to serve others. We are lucky to be your neighbor!

Mindy said...

joshua, melinda here and maybe i share some of your dad's great planning abilities. ha ha. i had to plan it out because i am going by MYSELF and need to know where i am supposed to be each day. also, our halloween theme here at the office is WILD WILD WEST. Are you going to be in town before Halloween? I need to borrow an old cowboy hat, spurs, a rope, whatever else you think will scream Cowboy besides my iPod playing hey Mr. Vaquero! Talk to you soon.