CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

ALWAYS A GOOD TIME AT THE RANCH........

This weekend at the Ranch was so much work, but so fun too.
First we got there on Thursday night at about 7 pm. By 1:30AM, we had stripped all the carpet, pad, and tack strip. Picked all the staples out of the carpet, taped off everything and painted. We went to sleep and woke up. By Friday morning at 11, we had put wood floor in and moved our furniture in........

On Saturday the guys went out and got the cows out of the bull pasture and brought them to the house. We ran them through and got all the numbers, vaccinated them, and re ear tagged them. Here is Josh, Justin, Chip



Here is my friend Kim she is wearing Josh's hat. I think she should be a hat model..

After all the hard work was done we took off to the river...

First it was cliff jumping..or rock jumping and you probably have to double click it to see it up close..

Then we had chicken fights...Josh and I won. I think it was all due to my skills. We had a great time and I am so thankful for fun times and friends to be with.....

Here is Justin jumping and Kallie Rae and Hallie Rae (Chip and Kim's little girl)...

3 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

Kallie is freakishly strong. So did you guys move to the ranch? Like you live there now?

Misty Smart said...

Lindsay I know she is freakishly strong ...look at her mother winning the chicken fight, what do you expect? No we didn't move there, we just moved some furniture there so it is nice for us while we are there.So come visit us>>>>

Train Wreck said...

LOL!! That is a tv!! Two Kims!? both with cameras?? I have your dang cd here! I went out of town and forgot to send it! I really will get it sent! Looks great! I can't wait to see you guys again.