CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

I DON"T THINK I CAN BE DONE HAVING BABIES......

I think I thought I was done having kids...I have 2 boys and 2 girls I have 2 older and 2 babies it seems just perfect. In 3 years my life will completely easy. But today Birdie stood up and I don't think I can stand it. How can I not have a baby at my feet, how can I not have a snuggling baby, a nursing baby, a cheesy no teeth grin, a funny 2 year old telling me he's mad and going to be giving me a knuckle sandwich for my birthday??!! I don't know if I can be done for that reason. I always want a 2 year old, simply for the humor in my life.. Well hopefully this will pass and I will feel a for sure sense of "we are done" but if not look for me bare foot and pregnant...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all make such great babies...why stop now? We need them in this sometimes ugly world :)

Love
Lettie

Anonymous said...

awh :]
how darn cute.
birdie is growin up :[[

i can't believe she is gonna be one.
she is gonna be one tough cookie having to put up with cade and colton. lol and im glad kallie learned how to karate chop them. i thought for sure i would have to teach her. :]]

me and you need to sit down and make me one of these fancy things. im like a retard when it comes to this thing...lol

see you soon :]]

love always,
bailee

Blossom Salon said...

Hi Misty,

It was good to see you in Taylor. Your family is so cute and it looks like you guys have tonz of fun. It makes me miss living up there. I found you on Ann's blog, who would of ever guessed.

Train Wreck said...

Oh my gosh she is standing!!