CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

FRIDAY MORNING...

This morning I got the kids up, made wheat and oatmeal pancakes (sounds yucky, but they are sooo good). While I was making them, Colton requested them to be BLUE. So, I made the next ones blue. Cade would have nothing to do with them, he was absolutely grossed out with blue pancakes. Then I got the kids off to school, hoping that they will both get 100% on their spelling because we have practiced ALOT... I made banana bars, candied walnuts (for a salad) packed all the groceries for the ranch. Put a load of laundry away, mopped, dusted, showered, and WHILE I WAS GETTING READY..

Cade..this guy...










Was talking about his horses saying that when he gets to the ranch today, he is going to saddle up skipper boy and go and if he doesn't go he is going to spur him and punk him out, whatever that means..THEN he said" S***, mom can my say that if skipper won't run berry good?" I said NO you know that is a bad word, please don't say that or I will have to give you soap again... he sat there and said "but mom is it ok to say D*** IT?" NO it isn't he was so funny he said "ok mom my sure won't say that then".. he ran out and the next thing I know he was in here...

JUMPING ON THE BED IN KHLOE"S CRIB. I hope I make it through today..

I am sure I will though, because I have a NEW RIDE!!!! I have a really nice friend who GAVE me FOR KEEPS this awesome VAN. This things will rock your world until you get out of first gear, but she gets 30MPG... I am so exited. I have been cruising her around all week on a mere $40 bucks... In first gear it kind of feels like you are going over a really bad cattle guard for about 10 seconds. And I only use the A/C when I am on the road, because the belt is squeaking sooo bad that I am afraid I will startle drivers next to me.. I have waived and honked at my neighbor a couple times passing through town, (no names mentioned but his innitials are VW) and Josh. For some reason neither one of them will even look at me...I hope Josh really appreciates my frougalness (sp)... I can buy so much better stuff than Gas with all the money I am saving.. here she is...

I am really exited because my Suburban has been on full for 6 days now. I am glad I can not put the miles on it... but let me tell ya, when I woke up today the first thing I thought was, I am so glad I am going to the ranch today, because I can drive my suburban..

I will blog about this weekend at the ranch on Monday....

2 comments:

Wyatts said...

Misty, You had me laughing out loud! You are funny! I would wave at you but yes not Vinnie (You can say his name it's ok~ he deserves to be recognized as the mean one) Have fun at the ranch. And wow you got a lot done so far...me I'm still in my workout clothes and not getting much accomplished! oh~well I'm not going anywhere today.

Brown Sugar said...

Misty I love the van and I am sure you look like a real MILF driving it.