CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cade is "BASSACKWARDS"

We are potty training...sort of. We need to be more serious about it. But this Cade with his shirt on backwards, sitting on the potty backwards. Is this a sign of a problem child? I hope not. I finally told him today (while changing a poopy diaper) that I don't want him to ever go potty on the toilet. I want him to go to school and have the teacher call home when he poops his pants. I don't ever want him to be a big boy. He looked at me and said "WHY YOU SAY ME AT?" "MOM DON"T SAY ME AT!!" Which needs not only 1 but 2 translations- don't say me that, which means don't say that to me. We are right now trying to break him of the S word. I thought it was going good he hasn't said it for a few days, but we were at lunch with my mom today and he dropped his sour cream, and yelled "aw S*&^!!! My freakin stuff fawled...aw man gosh dangit "But he is really sweet. I was folding Josh's pants last night and he said "aw my daddy grill's (girls) pants aw i miss my daddy grill my want to call him and say come home daddy grill"






BIRDIE got stuck and was soooo mad....until I came and then she thought it was a big funny joke.....





No pictures, but when I went to check on the kids last night before I went to bed. COlton had the ipod on and ear phones blaring out Seven Spanish Angels (notice I chose to play it, what 8 year old listens to that stuff, also the Buckaroo Man...hilarious..But hey we don't own a playstation or have TV...so he only gets his influence from Josh...SCARRY. Colton is in Football and LOVES it.. The breakfast table conversation these days consists of Josh saying "Do you know when you're doing a good job?? When your coach is screaming SMART.... STOP ....LAY OFF THE POOR KIDS, THATS ENOUGH, and also when the kids you are up against are dropping like flies to quit" ...CRAZY.

Kallie likes school, she is a cheerleader for Colton's team. She has a tooth so loose that is is basically hanging there, but won't let anyone pull it. I tried Friday night, and she was screaming so loud I thought the neighbors were going to call the police, so I quit.

Sorry this is such a boring post, mostly journaling for the cool book I am going to have done with our blog. We decided we are going to do a book, and get one made for us and each of the kids every year. SO MUCH BETTER THAN SCRAPBOOKING!!!

3 comments:

Train Wreck said...

CRACK ME UP!!! That is hilarious! I am so glad you got a picture of that!!

Turleygirl said...

Your kids are so funny! How do you a book from your blog? Get my email from LL & let me know, will you please.

Summer said...

-k- hope you dont think I'm some crazy stalker...

I am Raines oldest siter and Bradys cousin. Tell Brady to get a blog or Jessica I guess!

And your family is way cute. Love the way you write it's hilarious!
And if you'd like an invite to my blog if you dont think it's creepy that I was looking at yours and stuff I'd be glad to invite you to mine. You can email me summer@adaisyoriginal.com.

:)