CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

KALLIE RAE DOODLEBUG SMART...

THE TORTURE...



I MENTIONED LAST WEEK, THAT I HELD KALLIE DOWN TO PULL HER TOOTH LAST WEEK. I ALSO MENTIONED THAT I STOPPED BECAUSE SHE WAS SCREAMING "YOUR KILLING ME" SO LOUD THAT I THOUGHT MY NEIGHBORS WERE GOING TO, (IF THEY HADN'T ALREADY)... CALL CPS FOR CHILD ABUSE...HENCE, I QUIT. BUT SATURDAY, I COULD TAKE IT NO LONGER. THE TOOTH WAS JUST HANGING THERE, CROOKED AND HALF FALLEN OUT. I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES IN THE NIGHT TO PULL IT, BUT SHE WOKE UP EVERYTIME. THEN I STARTED TO FEEL BAD WHEN SHE SLEPT WITH ME ON THURSDAY NIGHT. SHE SLEPT WITH ME, BECAUSE JOSH WAS OUT OF TOWN WORKING. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT OR EARLY MORNING, SHE WOKE UP CRYING AND FREAKING OUT. I ASKED HER IF SHE HAD A BAD DREAM. SHE SAID "YES I DREAMED THAT COLTON WAS TRYING TO PULL MY TOOTH OUT WHILE I WAS ASLEEP." SO I TOTALLY BACKED OFF ...UNTIL SATURDAY MORNING DURING CHORES. I TOLD COLTON AND CADE TO STOP CHORES FOR A MINUTE AND COME HELP ME. WE ALL HELD KALLIE DOWN IN HER ROOM AND I JUST FLICKED HER TOOTH WITH MY FINGERNAIL AND IT CAME OUT. SHE SAID THANKS AND THE TOOTH FAIRY CAME, LEFT HER 5 BUCKS SHE PAID HER TITHING THE NEXT DAY AND NOW IS DYING TO GO TO TOWN TO SPEND IT. AS YOU CAN TELL BY THIS PICTURE, THE BIG TOOTH IS ALREADY 1/2 WAY IN...




LAST NIGHT WE GOT THE PICTURE BOX OUT..KALLIE WAS SO HAPPY, SHE THANKED ME FOR LETTING THEM LOOK THROUGHT THE PICTURES ABOUT 15 TIMES, AND SAID "THIS IS MAKING ME FEEL ALL LIKE MEMORABLE, LIKE SO MANY MEMORIES"..




(SORRY ABOUT THE SIZE ANE QUALITY OF THESE PICTURES, I SCANNED THEM)




THIS IS OF HER AND JOSH AT HER 2ND BDAY PARTY...




THIS IS A BOA SHE GOT FOR HER BIRTHDAY ONE YEAR. SHE WANTED TO TAKE IT TO CHURCH AND WE WOULDN'T LET HER. WHEN WE GOT TO CHURCH, SHE HAD A LITTLE PURSE/BAG SHE HAD BROUGHT. WE SAT DOWN, AND AFTER SACRAMENT SHE GOT IT OUT FROM UNDER THE SEAT TO PLAY WITH HER STUFF AND OUT EXPLODED THE WHOLE PINK FEATHER BOA,FEATHERS ONLY..SHE HAD PLUCKED EVERY SINGLE PINK FEATHER OFF THAT THING AND STUFFED THEM INTO HER PURSE...












6 comments:

Wyatts said...

What sweet memories! Kallie was so proud to have lost that tooth. When she came over on Sat. that was the first thing out of her mouth was that she had lost her tooth. She said is was'nt that bad so...I don't think she will have bad memories of you "torturing" her. j/k and no we never heard her screaming or called cps. :)

Wyatts said...

p.s. check out the cute picture of them from Sat. playing dress up on my moms blog. She took there picture.

ann said...

Didn't hear any screaming over here, how would I be able to with all the sreaming and crying that goes on at our house? We love Kallie, and love when she comes over to play, tell her congrats on the 5 bucks from the tooth fairy, that's twice as much as Beau gets.

Unknown said...

soooo cute. here is my blog
http://willhelmway.blogspot.com/

jfbast said...

ah, so here's your blog. when i clicked on your name from my comments it blocked your profile so i didn't know if you did have a blog. well, i found you anyway. i'm a real sherlock. so, anyway, fun to catch up! sounds like you've got a busy household with so many kids and animals!

Ashley said...

Oh - I so remember Kallie as a baby & it makes me so sad that she's growing up. I want to keep them little forever! I love your kids so much - just like they're my own so if you could have some more that would be great.