CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

"S" Word Update..

In the last post I talked about Cade saying the "S" word. Well, after that he said it 3 more times. The first time I put some vinegar on his tongue...5 minutes later something happened and he dropped the "S" bomb again. So I put soap in his mouth (see below). He said it one more time, and I put soap again. It now has been over 24 hours with no cussing in the Smart home. I told Josh that HE should have had to get soap when Cade did...(and Kallie said Nana should too)...hehe. SOmehow I managed to escape any blame of being a cusser. Nana and Josh got it all... Go down and Pause the music before you watch this, because he is funny.

4 comments:

ann said...

Way to go on the creative ways to fix the potty mouth. The hardest thing not to do when they say stuff like that is laugh. Also, thank you, thank you thank you for the treats, we love having great neighbors, I owe you one now. You'll have to tell me what your family likes.

Adrianne said...

cracking up. And wondering if the video camra and older brother enforcement render the punishment more or less effective...

We miss you guys, and would LOV Eanother video. We still watch the birthday one several times a week.

Wyatts said...

So...how is he doing?? Did it work? When I had him over here Fri. he said "freakin" and I said Cade are you supposed to say that word? and he just looked at me with a little worry. Never heard anything else either. AND he even went potty for me lots! Yeah Cade!

keilah said...

HEY MISTY!!! OFCOURSE you can put a link on your blog to ours. I am so glad that you found us. Maddie has been missing Colton soooo much. She tells everyone at her school that her best friend doesn't go to Show Low anymore. We SO need to get them together-soon. How is he liking Linden?? Does he just walk on up there?? We have been soo busy busy busy but things should be slowing down here soon. I will call you in the next couple days and we will plan a get together:)