CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

JOSH IS AVAILABLE TO BABYSIT!!!

MY husband is so awesome. Monday, came in and said "Hey, I'll watch Cade if you want to go to lunch with Jessica". Jessica is my friend she is so awesome, and should be an arm model (see below). YOU SHOULD CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT SOME REALLY EXITING NEWS ABOUT HER!!So I thought heck ya, and I was out in about 3 minutes. Things went great I was gone for about 3 hours, Cade was asleep when I got home and I had a lovely time.






THEN on Tuesday, I had to go to a meeting so thought this will be great!! I left Josh and Cade, when I left they were working on the "Bobcap" building a fence. WHen I came back our sweet little neighbor girl was over to play and this is what I found......



They had gotten into the hair Gel, fingernail polish and makeup, and they were headed for the Rodeo.. He doesn't think that by holding a puppy over his peepee he is exposing himself to her.



I am sorry to my nice neighbor for the condition her daughter came home in that day!! But look how awesome my yard and fence looks- you might have to double click the pic to see it better!! So if anyone needs a babysitter call Josh, they might not be clean and you will probably need new carpet but it's FREE and they will be sure to have FUN!!

5 comments:

Turleygirl said...

That video is a classic! My boys had to watch it 3 times. Loved it.

Brown Sugar said...

I really hope that Cade was not exposing himself to the neighbor girl, because that puppy is not the best cover up.

Wyatts said...

Kamrielle watched it with a smile but I had to use it as a learning experience. She did spend the rest of the day and the next grounded. I hope she learned a lesson...sorry. And tell Josh he's fired from Babysitting! J/K

J. S. Biggs Photography said...

Misty that was great. Those two are cute together.
Jennifer

Adrianne said...

I hope the neighbor girl's mom is not forever scarred by this experience. I'm sure the neighbor girl is over Cade's little peepee. I'll leave my kids with Josh any time. But I probably won't tell Mario!